My mind, a stranger place

lundi, janvier 02, 2006

Expectancies....

Life is full of expectancies... I expect each morning that my alarm clock will go off, I expect that the sun will rise, and those are only the obvious things...

Right now I expect to hear from someone special... Why, I don't know. I'm lying, of course I know! I just want to hear how great I am, how I'm missed, how much I'm cared for... Human beings can be quite vain, no? Or am I overgeneralizing right now?

How can one stop to expect? Is there a switch somewhere? Life would be so much easier because then all the things that do happen would be pleasant surprises!

I see people walking down the street... where are they going? where do they come from? Shit, I start to sound like Jambers... :o/

Wouldn't you want to see life through the eyes of someone else? Just for one day? Peaking into their deep secrets, understanding why they react the way they do...

Why am I writing this down, on the internet by all means! I'm letting the whole world peak into my mind...!! ;o)