I quit...
I quit... I give up! Nothing's good enough for anybody else... it seems.
Sadness and lonelyness are turning into rage and disbelieve.
I just refuse to believe that in case of any of the possibilities of the below in the previous blog (returned wife, cell phone-loss, etc.) he is entirely unable to let me know something. He can send me an sms, just to let me know he's unable to answer my messages this week, it takes about 5 seconds. Or else in case he lost his phone and is feeling desperate, there are other ways to reach me. He knows where I work, so hey, we have a phone at work too! And we are in the yellow pages!!
The only 'excuse' I'm willing to accept is my worst nightmare, that he would have been in an accident and lies in some hospital somewhere... This possiblity kills me, it brakes my heart because I know that I should be there then.
Sadness and lonelyness are turning into rage and disbelieve.
I just refuse to believe that in case of any of the possibilities of the below in the previous blog (returned wife, cell phone-loss, etc.) he is entirely unable to let me know something. He can send me an sms, just to let me know he's unable to answer my messages this week, it takes about 5 seconds. Or else in case he lost his phone and is feeling desperate, there are other ways to reach me. He knows where I work, so hey, we have a phone at work too! And we are in the yellow pages!!
The only 'excuse' I'm willing to accept is my worst nightmare, that he would have been in an accident and lies in some hospital somewhere... This possiblity kills me, it brakes my heart because I know that I should be there then.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home